Monday, April 20, 2015

Social Life

Today I will be writing about social life here on my study aboard. I think that social life is the most important thing on this study aboard. I love getting to know new people and learning about where they came from and there culture and history.
Not only have I gotten extremely close to the people that came here with me from UNK but I have met so many people from around the world on their Erasmus program. Everyone from the Erasmus program is so kind, they are here to learn but have a good time also experiencing another country.
The first people I met from the Erasmus program was my suite mates. Three of them are from France and one is from Turkey. Anytime I come back to my room we like to chat and see how each other’s days are going. Also whenever they are going to do something they invited Jon and me to go with them. So that leads me to meeting up with other Erasmus students that have a good time where ever they go. I have met people from Estonia, Slovakia, Italy, Korea, and Bulgaria.
I have gotten to sit down with each and everyone one of them and have conversations about their home life and there life in the Czech Republic. They always have a positive attitude and comfort you if you’re feeling homesick at all. I have come back to my dorm room after classes once and learned how to make crepes which will come very handy later in life.

I am very happy that they are here; I wouldn't want to picture what it would be like in Olomouc without these people here. They are always planning events for all the foreign exchange students to do. I think without them here I would be very bored on the week days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment